Friday, February 9, 2018

Random thoughts: unexpected conversation during relief lesson

Was tasked to relief a P2 class, I know with my temperament, it is not easy to teach lower primary, but we'll, it's still better than doing admin.

The instructions left by the teacher is to teach vocab, so I just try my nonsensical way for them to remember the word 送

I ask, what word did u see? They said 天,I say the 2 dots are eyes in the sky, and it is watching u, if u are good, just like santa, it will send a gift, hence it is 送。

They are amused, lower primary pupils are easily amused by difficult to manage to be quiet and pay attention. Some ask, what about the left side.

Hmm... As I didn't prepare for my lesson, I just very randomly ask, what does the left side look like to u?

I buy time to ransack my brain for ideas. In the end, i say part of the left side look like a thunder bolt isn't it? So, if u are not good, but happen to be very very bad, 老天劈你。They laughed. I ask them to close their eyes and see if they can remember how to write the word, they could remember the meaning, the pronounication and strokes. Mission accomplished, and I ask them to do their writing exercises.

A boy came up to me and ask me, "good people go heaven and bad people go hell right" I say hmmm...

Then he continued, "because there is Jesus right"

I recognize the boy, he was the one at the student care center giving hell to all sorts of teachers. Just last week the office actually called me to bring him down to see the principal. I was amused and ask "why need me" they told me he was difficult and had refused to move when the office staff went to pick him

I went, he was not austic, he just had issues. He crawled under the table and was screaming and crying. With the school counselor, we play good cop bad cop and mange to get him down in 5 min (no prize for guessing who is the bad cop)

Back to the class, I find him quite obedient in my class, and he actually followed my instructions during my teaching to raise their hands and wait for.me to call on them if they wish to speak. So I ask him "where is heaven and where is hell"

He pointed to the sky and say heaven is up there and point to the ground and say hell is below.

I put my hand over his shoulder and bring him back to his seat and say "heaven and hell are in your heart, when u are happy, u feel like you are in heaven and when u are unhappy, u feel like u are in hell, isn't it"

He was kind of taken aback, and after some thinking, nodded his head.

I ask, "are u happy with what happen at the student center last week?" He shook his head and suddenly very loudly exclaimed "Hey! U remembered me"

It was my turn to be amused

What an unforgettable experience for something not planned

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com},
      God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 217-5388

      ....

      Delete
  2. Hi SI,

    *Thumbs up*

    Good on-the-spot improvisation.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol UN,

      Most of my best shows as a "entertainer" are improtu

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello Nicole,

      How are u getting on? Missed teaching you and your class 2 years ago. U all have all grown up now. Enjoy your remaining time in school.

      Study hard and dun forget your friends

      Delete
  4. Hi SI,
    Thanks for your concern.I am catching up with old friends and forging friendship with new friends.2 peeps told me they found your blog...as least they keeping it to themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, no worries.

      U gals mature le, leaving school soon too, so no worries. The 2 peeps, one of them is CK. The other is who?

      New friends? 6D a lot of hCL ex pupils what

      Delete
  5. The other one is my "twin" Tang Pin Han.6D hcl ex pupils sit so far away from me ... rather talk during recess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com},
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 217-5388

    ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. We offer:
    Loans for trucks, trailers, tractors, boats, car purchase and personal reason.
    Business startup and other types of loans are available.

    We are dedicated in providing alternative funding options to those that don't fit into the conventional lending system.

    If you are interested in getting a loan text me or contact me so we can proceed with getting you approved and funded.

    WhatsApp:+1 404 400 4210
    info@fordcreditcentre.com
    fordcreditcentre@gmail.com
    www.fordcreditcentre.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete