Was allowed to apply for Adsense just 2 months into blogging.
Was thrilled. After a few days, was given a account and was told that to place a Ad code and wait for final review.
Final review was rejected twice.
Reason was not enough content.
Er... I wonder how much is enough content.
I went through the list of potential issues.
I write in full sentences, no in phrases.
I don't use test site.
I have few pictures, most are words.
The only problem I guess was a navigation system of pages, which I created with pride. Was something I wanted to do, but never get on with it.
So I send in a review request.
Thereafter, I was rejected again.
I might try again after a few months with more posts, but seriously with close to 300 posts, I hardly think the reason is content.
I told my wife I blogged almost about everything under the sun, can the crawling find recurring key words frequently to get a sense this is a financial blog or whatever they think it is.
LOL, seems like they can't. I do not think blogging only about companies for the next few months will change anything.
I will do just 1 last effort, thereafter, I will have the serenity to accept that the Adsense challenge is fail.
Successful bloggers out there, any advice for me?
The list of issues are listed here: ( which I think I addressed )
- Make sure that your pages have sufficient text - websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.
- Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.
- Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense - do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.
- Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
- Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.
- If you’d like to monetize YouTube videos, please apply for the YouTube monetization program. Note that blogs and websites that contain only videos will not be approved.
Anything I missed out?