Monday, December 12, 2016

Random thoughts: A wonderful Tai Zhong Trip

I didn't have much expectations for the trip. Our family trip overseas are usually stressful more than anything else, when I need to plan for this and that.

This time round, we went together with my wife's cousin. It is a trip planned by them. I thought it's one of those boring trips with commercial demonstration and buying

But, This is a trip that I always wanted. Getting close to nature. The Feng Jia night market isn't too bad too. But really what recharges me is the beautiful scenery.

When I am having lunch at 纸箱王,a restaurant with all furnitures and cutlery are made of papers, I have this grateful feeling that I am able to afford this. I always feel like a waste of time and money when I goes overseas, but not this time. 
 

The Taiwanese has a sense of humor. Their male toilet is call, 观鸟室,and female toilet call 观鸡室。it's not a cheap naming, but really birds and chickens on display inside the toilet. Obviously there is a reason why I can't show photos in the 观鸡室。
 

 
The view at 清境is really nice, we went to the top of the mountain, it is really frecking cold, but the view equally breathtaking.

 
  
 
I feel at the top of the world. I tease my wife and feel like we are dating again. 

One of the moments, I would like to turn back clock.

 

The words at the back is "时光隧道”,my wife ask me why not take a photo at the train station instead?

I said, I wish I can turn back clock and be with you all over again. LOL ... 

Seldom have the mood to “siao Kian" my wife. 

19 comments:

  1. Nice and not too costly. Value for money. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup agreed. Local food is very affordable ...

      4 sets of good quality socks only costs less than $10, and localleather shoes that are comfy only $60.

      I am sure with the same quality, I need to pay twice or Thrice in Singapore

      Delete
  2. Sillyinvestor,

    Glad you are having fun and rediscovered your 初心 when it comes to relationship with wife ;)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh... SMOL,

      Too bad it is not a pak Thor trip. Three is a crowd? Then mine is a party ... with young and old . 扶老携幼

      Delete
  3. WAH, go up mountain to seek enlightenment LOL

    Really breath taking sights :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hi LP,

      Seek enlightenment? Maybe.

      But it is freckling cold. I realized u can always some hill or mountain range wherever u are in Taiwan. I learnt from the driver that properties near the hill/ on the hill is cheaper, which surprise me as this is the opposite case with Hong Kong.

      Then I realized why when more than 1/2 of Taiwan is hilly.

      A bit more relaxed, caught a cold at the peak, as I did not dress properly ... I break out in cold sweats and had a nightmare yesterday night regarding work. LOL

      Delete
  4. Nice pictures!

    Glad you enjoyed yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi UN,

      Thanks a lot. In the city area now. A bit the sianz ...

      Delete
    2. hi you better than me.
      i just busy seeing doctors during this holiday.
      you can go out relax considered blessed enough:)

      Delete
    3. hi you better than me.
      i just busy seeing doctors during this holiday.
      you can go out relax considered blessed enough:)

      Delete
    4. hi you better than me.
      i just busy seeing doctors during this holiday.
      you can go out relax considered blessed enough:)

      Delete
    5. Yeh,

      Ya, I am really thankful too. I can understand how u feel. Maybe not empathize ...

      I dun know why, 8 being feeling very gloomy ... I keep thinking living is suffering ... whenever I look at my dad ... look at the world ...

      The trip is a good breather

      Delete
    6. Well, I more of less can accept my life, my destiny.

      Eg dialysis in the near future. Now lousy kidney still can 顶。

      I read a lot, many case of my disease ended up also dialysis, some even earlier and younger than me. So I should consider myself as lucky because at least I at most just kidney failure but not heart, lung failure then will die those kind.

      At least I see many kidney failure patients still can live as per normal and also working.

      Btw I am going back school to work next Jan. I do not wish to make myself like a ill person, most probably even dialsysis also will continue to work, but work part time. Will see how.

      Delete
    7. I would think it's a good idea to do part time ...

      Rest a bit but not totally out of the system

      Delete
    8. i see my colleague to do part time, almost same as full time. but pay cut a lot. bo hua.

      i have one dialysis friend, she also doing full time. we both also sle then attact our kidneys:(

      i will go school to work full time next year Jan.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yup. Taibei

      But today we went Yilan. View is good too, the coffee castle is nice

      Delete
  6. I came across this link on education insurance, hope can provide more insights.

    education insurance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete