Monday, October 26, 2020

Random thoughts: 2015 to Now, what have changed?

This post is inspired by Rolf, looking back at 2015. I did a review in 2015 post, but I ended up reading up what I wrote in 2015, I was quite actively writing in 2015. So maybe i will let this be as random as possible

Family, social 
I wrote about asking a staff, then under my charge did she feel any excitement taking care of her pupils, or a sense of responsibility, and i ask myself the same questions as a father, son, etc. I guess nothing much has changed, the sense of responsibility for those under my care has hardly changed. But if you talk about excitment about seeing my family, I would say things are better at home as well as work, compared to 5 years ago. I talked about spending more time with my parents in 2015, both have passed on. I believed I did my share of caregiving to the best of my ability, but what I discovered in highsight, is my work is my saunctuary for my caregiving, and caregiving my escape and me-time from my other committments. The time spent alone watching the phone or blogging, is care for myself. 

Investment
I am more at peace. I dun have a lot of questions. More of reminders to keep to the rules set and refine them periodically. Compared to 5 years ago, my radar went beyond singapore shores to HK and US exchanges. Although both Exchanges have very few counters under radar or watchlist, both are fast expanding. I also no longer dream of early retirement, i simply hope to have some passive income, to the best of my ability. Looking back, I am horrible at money, have I not climb the coporate leader and my human capital appreciate over time, i might be in financial ruins. So, I also no longer habours any dreams to be a beacon of lights or "idol" to others in investment faternality. I shall keep to myself, and write to crystalise my thoughts and feel an article might be interesting. Google ad money is a joke la. 

Work 
I read about the inner demons at work, and questions about pedagogy 5 years ago. I am happy that most demons are gone with me stepping down from my management roles. Although there are new demons, they are more manageable. I also have ready answers for a lot of questions, I guess I am no longer confused. The answers I have might not be good or model answers, at least there is something for me to fall back on. I am mindful that given I am more wilful in my work intentions, I might be out of job one day. I have been thinking about various options if I step out to the private work. I am rather confident of my craft and survivability, but lifestyle might need to downgrade if I do private work. 

Spritually 
Closer and closer to the dark side. Less and less compassion. Hardly felt the urge to help someone anymore. The worst Health Really in a mess, before CCA stopped due to Covid, I still tried to exercise as a coach, by warming up with the pupils, and play the sport together with the pupils. Now, I eat more than I should, exercise less than I could. Not a Nice Picture, Bro Rolf,if you are reading this, you keep up your good health and hobby ok... 不要像我这样堕落

4 comments:

  1. I would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR.AFRID. online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR.AFRID. I got the doctors Emails:(drafridherbalhome@gmail.com ) on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs cream which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR.AFRID , and i want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email:( drafridherbalhome@gmail.com ) Am thankful to the doctor for helping me. his whataspp number +2349057260738 DOCTOR AFRID CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS 1. HIV/AIDS SPELL 2. HERPES SPELL 3. CANCER SPELL 4 IF YOU WANT YOUR EX LOVER BACK SPELL 5 IF YOU NEED A BABY SPELLhim to solve 6 LOW SPERM COUNT SPELL get all your problem solve. No problem is too big for him to solve.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. BITCOIN, BINARY OPTION: Please everyone should be careful and stop being a victim by all these brokers and account managers, they scammed me over $ 140,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before a withdrawal request can be accepted and processed, in the end, I lost all my money. All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk had declined, I found it very hard to move on. God so kind I followed a broadcast that teaches on how scammed victims can recover their fund, I contacted the email provided for consultation, I got feedback after some hours and I was asked to provide all legal details concerning my investment, I did exactly what they instructed me to do without delay, to my greatest surprise I was able to recover my money back including my profit which my capital generated. I said I will not hold this to myself but share it to the public so that all scammed victims can get their funds back,  Notice: If you are looking for a professional hacker to provide hacking solutions on Recovering Scammed funds, increase your Credit score and top up your Credit Card to any amount,  Bitcoin Lost funds recovery, Social media hacks  Bitcoin mining, DMV database and a lot more, search no further.  hire them now by 
     Email: wizardcharles1@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +1 (385) 273 0329

    visit their website to read more about them:  https://wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com/.n/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great blog about sharing dynamic changes to the society thanks for sharing the blog to know more about online banking..
    KYC mobile app

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete