Thursday, January 26, 2017

1st guest post from Ted of Redbrick

I receive no rewards/ compensation of whatsoever from this blog post. My intention is simple, someone ask me for help, I help.

Red brick, is talking about HdB loans options. I do not see how providing convenient to Ted in this case can anyway turn out detrimental to my readers and I believe the info might be quite useful.

Again, I emphasized, I do not endorse anything and receive nothing in return. 

Here goes:
 ----------------------------------------------------

Buying a HDB flat for the first time can be an intimidating experience. It’s probably the first big ticket purchase in your life that will take the next couple of decades to pay off, so you’d definitely want to rake in as much savings as you can.

 

Perhaps you have not really thought about what kind of loan to take up. If you don’t already know, you have a choice between taking up a HDB or bank loan, as long as you are eligible for them.

 

You might want to hold on to your cash and pay off your home loans using your CPF, but did you know that taking up a bank loan allows you to pay less interest? This is because bank interest rates are lower as compared to the CPF Ordinary Account (OA) interest rate which home loans are pegged to. 

 

And while the down payment required to take up a bank loan may be higher – at 20%, with at least 5% paid in cash as compared to 10% with a HDB loan, fully payable with your CPF –you get to enjoy greater flexibility in retaining your savings in your CPF OA. Conversely, upon the collection of keys to your new home, HDB will wipe out your CPF OA balance to reduce the loan quantum required for you to service.

 

In the following infographic, we run through the main factors to consider while taking up a home loan for your HDB flat, and the main differences between taking up a HDB loan and a bank loan.

 

To find out more about taking up a bank loan vs. a HDB loan, refer to our full guide at http://www.redbrick.sg/blog/home-loan-singapore-ultimate-guide/

 

The team at Redbrick Mortgage Advisory has more than 60 years of banking experience and is proficient in structuring and sourcing for the best financing terms for both residential and commercial real estate in Singapore, Malaysia, USA, UK, Japan, Thailand and Australia.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day everyone,

    I am here to share very beneficiary and tangible comment about Melvin Bryan Foundations and their Loans which i know will be of a great help to those that needs loan. I found he's email address on line regarding his loan towards those that are in need of a loan. So, i saw it and i was wondering if he's loans were legit and real because I've never gotten any loan from any company residing outside the country.

    However, I ran into expenses and i was needing a small loan of $20,000 to pay for some debts that i was owning as at that time. So i collected his email online where i saw it and decided to give it a try. Eventually i emailed him and i got in touched with him, i submitted all he'd required and to my greatest surprise, i got an alert on the fourth day of my application that the loan which i applied for... from Melvin Bryan Foundations was sent to me by Mr Melvin and i was like (ooh!!)the world must hear this story. But honestly huh! i couldn't believe it until i went to the bank and i saw it reflected.

    SO, i am using this medium to let everyone know about Melvin Bryan Foundations and how they helped me with the loan of $20,000. So if maybe anyone is needing a loan, i would rather advice he/she to contact him because he's kind and as i made my research on him, he had helped so many people including me. So they are the best option to choose when thinking about loans.
    Melvinbryanfoundation@gmail.com thats their email
    Best Regards
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To whom it may concern,

    We Offer Personal, Commercial and business Loans with very Minimal annual Interest Rates as Low as 3% within 1 year to 50 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans within the range of €10,000 to €100,000,000.00. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.

    Interested Persons should contact me via E-mail

    Lender's Name: Justin Williams
    Lender's Email: unique2aal@gmail.com

    BORROWERS INFORMATION

    NAME:
    LOAN AMOUNT:
    DURATION:
    PHONE#:
    COUNTRY:

    Note: all emails are to be forwarded to our email at unique2aal@gmail.com for more info.

    Kind regards,
    Sir. Justin Williams
    C.E.O / Director

    ReplyDelete
  6. To whom it may concern,

    We Offer Personal, Commercial and business Loans with very Minimal annual Interest Rates as Low as 3% within 1 year to 50

    years repayment duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans within the range of €10,000 to €100,000,000.00.

    Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.

    Interested Persons should contact me via E-mail

    Lender's Name: Justin Williams
    Lender's Email: unique2aal@gmail.com

    BORROWERS INFORMATION

    NAME:
    LOAN AMOUNT:
    DURATION:
    PHONE#:
    COUNTRY:

    Note: all emails are to be forwarded to our email at unique2aal@gmail.com for more info.

    Kind regards,
    Sir. Justin Williams
    C.E.O / Director

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    My name is Amber i am here to recommend you to a legitimate lender who gave me $15,000 loan, His name is Mr jerry jones from jerry jones financial investments , i want to urge you all in need of financial assistance to kindly contact him via email for your loan application: jerryjonesfinancialinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    My name is Amber, i am here to recommend you to a legitimate lender whom gave me $15,000 loan, His name is Mr jerry jones from jerry jones financial investments , i want to urge you all in need of financial assistance to kindly contact him via email for your loan application: jerryjonesfinancialinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete