Saturday, September 12, 2015

Living the moments, so what is it?

The funny moment. 
Ask my son:" who are you?"
He will mimick: because I am batman!
LOL

The touching moment 
Nil

The relaxed moment
Chit chatting moment with the gang at handle bar, while facing the sea, and waiting for the election results.

Talking c** with fellow bloggers 

The moment of jealousy
When distant relatives recount how they make a quick bucks recently by selling their property

The moment of fear
When my eyes twitched and work will start in another day

The moment of love
When my son jumped at me twice for a good night hug and my wife came alone for a big family hug

The moment of irritation
When my MIL complain about the maid again

The moment of escape cum reflection
When I turn to my smartphone and "chat" with fellow bloggers or do a draft about teaching.

Precious moments!
All of them, because I am aware. I am sure many more moments come and go because we are insensitive to ourselves and others around us.

What are you waiting for?
"Because I am Bad Man!"


1 comment:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete