2015 has not been an easy year for me.
In 2016, I want to set myself several challenges, and I hope by putting it down in words, I remembered it and and can review it year later.
1) Have at least 15 minutes or longer Jogs at least 52 times
(Once a week, I will allow myself to cheat by jogging twice a week at the second half of the year to cover quota. LOL. Hopefully at least I keep jogging and do much better than 52)
2) Not use the lift in school
3) Cut down on breakfast at hawker centers before work. (not more than once a week)
1) To reduce anxiety (Not giving a SMART goal for obvious reasons)
1) Bring back the habit of reading to son before "to each his own reading"
2) Practice mindfulness, dun bring back baggage of work.
3) Bring my parents for walks more often.
4) No using of phones to blog or play games during visits (bo liao right, should be talking to them more)
5) Meet with old colleagues, friends and bloggers.
1) Bring back the mental habit of "wishing everyone well" at the start of the day.
2) Practice/try mediation
1) Focus on human capital rather than finance/investible capital. Build up competencies by preparing for lessons earnestly and start doing literature review and research.
2) Read more on work related information
3) Stop comparing "money, assets, or networth"
What has passed has passed. The future is just a bubble until it becomes "current"
2016 vision statement: