Friday, March 25, 2016

Random stories: Dark teacher- season 3

"So, where am I? This weightless feeling? And I dreaming again? But ... Why is my mind so clear and the vision so blur?"

I felt myself drifting further into darkness. Felt cramp and compressed. "Maybe, I died. So where am I going?"

I was apprehensive. "Did I do good enough in life? Will my judgement be harsh?" I suddenly remembered all the wrong I did, and was terrified. 

I was drifting and drifting. There was time I felt I was hit by something, drifting into another direction there was a time I felt the drifting picked up speed and was spinning.

"Maybe death is like a fart into nothingness" I quipped. 

I forgotten how long I drifted. 

I felt my senses again. 

I felt it loses again. Seeing nothing, hearing nothing. I was cold. It became damn scary. 

I see light again. A flickering of it? Look more like a star in darkness, it is beautiful. 

"What is that familiar feeling again?"

I can't remember it. I felt that before. What was that? "Ouch! God damn it! It was pain."

"The nine-millionth had arrive. Welcome, it took awhile for the conditions to be right. Your cycle ended, it will start again soon."

"Whoa! What's that big ugly thing?" 

"You stupid lowly human from planet Earth, you think you are the only life form
With a soul?" The "thing" replied.

"Quiet. There is no difference, no intelligence, just preparation for the next phase" 

The thing replied respectfully "My apologies teacher, I will prepare for my shape for the next cycle." 

"??"

"I would like to continue be genjxhaak in my next life form?" 

"Who said that? Sigh... Is there another "human" here?" I shouted. "By the way, this feel like the 6 realms in Buddhism, just that it is a space concept not centered around human." 

I felt pain. Burning. 

I wondered where are my loved ones of the past, will there be here. Do everyone come here? 

"Can I ask questions" I asked. 

But no one answered. I drifted again. "Do souls dream too?" 

There is flash of light and pain. 

There is so much I want to know. I believed I am recarninating again soon, but what is there to prepare? Prepare to die again? 

So who is that teacher? So death is not just non-consciousness, death is as much as alive ... 

How long alive in death? Do I grow even older in death?

I saw... Myself ...

Saw my mum ...

"Don't be so stunned, a few cycles and u will understand it all. All these desires all these wants, emotions LOL"

"I had wanted a better me, in the next cycle... A better way to die, couldn't complain about the way I lived."

"Hey, no offense, but really not quite used to talking to myself literally." 

"HAHAHA, we wanted things even when we died. We want things to be better. There is no better or worse, just passage of time and what u make of it." 

"How many cycles?"

"It doesn't matter, every cycle is different."

"What!" 

"Once u stop trying to understand and break free, you understand and break free." 

"So you are me? In another realm?"

"LOL, what is me, what is human? No I was not a human."

??

"Takes time, nothing changes, everything changes." 
-----------------






6 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

    Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan
    They offer all kind of categories of loan they
    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan(10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan .......
    Student loan..........,Business start up loan
    Business loan....... , Company loan.............. etc
    Email..........(wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com )
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck.......................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anda punya masalah perekonomian dan mau cepat kaya,kami punya solusinya.pesugihan/dana ghaib/penglarisan usaha/transfer janin/pelet...ini murni tanpa tumbal apapun,minat hubungi KYAI AMAT:0823-4868-2574.��Klik Pesugihan Disini��

      Delete
  2. Hello everyone

                           Read this wisdom, i am about to share with you

    I am Rizky Indah and a native of indonesia am here to inform you of how i got my loan from a trusted loan lender ONE BILLION RISING FUND

                                      COMPANY CONTACT

    COMPANY NAME: ONE BILLION RISING FUND
    COMPANY GMAIL : onebillionrisingfund@gmail.com
    LOCATION: San Francisco. California. WESTERN UNITED STATES
    TEL: +1 267 526 5352
    WHATSAPP: +1 267 526 5352    

    In this pandemic live has become harder for me and my family and my job was ruined by this Covid 19 pandemic and Living comfortably is everyone desire and i want the best for my family so i decided to lend money from the bank and the bank turned me down severally until my friend that got a loan from ONE BILLION RISING FUND introduced the loan lender to me and assured me that they can help me financially i strongly believe in them because  my friend had just got a loan from ONE BILLION RISING FUND so i applied and they took me through their process which took us few days and to my greatest surprise my account was credited with the loan amount
    This experience i got from ONE BILLION RISING FUND has changed my life for the better and i have a ceramic company now


    If you know you are in need of loan i will advise that you contact the financial company and i strongly believe that they can help you out with loan
    Please be mindful of the loan lender you contact online because most financial lender online are fake and they will make life more harder for you and they don't have good intention of helping you because they are scammers wanting to make their living out of you


    They are reliable, efficient and professional in their loan transaction processing so i encourage every loan seeker to apply at this great loan lending company and have your story changed like mine
    they will welcome you more if you actually need your loan for business purpose so contact them today and be a testifier like me
     
                  MY CONTACT DETAILS

    MY NAME :::::RIZKY INDAH
    GMAIL:::::::indahrizky490@gmail.com
    WHATSAPP:::+62-858-8161-8874

    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

  4. This link on insurance was very useful for my search. To get best insurance plan click here to know more :- health diagnosis app

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halo semuanya, Nama saya Siska wibowo saya tinggal di Surabaya di Indonesia, saya seorang mahasiswa, saya ingin menggunakan kesempatan ini untuk mengingatkan semua pencari pinjaman untuk sangat berhati-hati karena ada banyak perusahaan pinjaman penipuan dan kejahatan di sini di internet , Sampai saya melihat posting Bapak Suryanto tentang Nyonya Esther Patrick dan saya menghubunginya melalui email: (estherpatrick83@gmail.com)

    Beberapa bulan yang lalu, saya putus asa untuk membantu biaya sekolah dan proyek saya tetapi tidak ada yang membantu dan ayah saya hanya dapat memperbaiki beberapa hal yang bahkan tidak cukup, jadi saya mencari pinjaman online tetapi scammed.

    Saya hampir tidak menyerah sampai saya mencari saran dari teman saya Pak Suryanto memanggil saya pemberi pinjaman yang sangat andal yang meminjamkan dengan pinjaman tanpa jaminan sebesar Rp200.000.000 dalam waktu kurang dari 24 jam tanpa tekanan atau tekanan dengan tingkat bunga rendah 2 %. Saya sangat terkejut ketika saya memeriksa rekening bank saya dan menemukan bahwa nomor saya diterapkan langsung ditransfer ke rekening bank saya tanpa penundaan atau kekecewaan, segera saya menghubungi ibu melalui (estherpatrick83@gmail.com)

    Dan juga saya diberi pilihan apakah saya ingin cek kertas dikirim kepada saya melalui jasa kurir, tetapi saya mengatakan kepada mereka untuk mentransfer uang ke rekening bank saya, karena saya berjanji bahwa saya akan membagikan kabar baik sehingga orang bisa mendapatkan pinjaman mudah tanpa stres atau penundaan.

    Yakin dan yakin bahwa ini asli karena saya memiliki semua bukti pemrosesan pinjaman ini termasuk kartu ID, dokumen perjanjian pinjaman, dan semua dokumen. Saya sangat mempercayai Madam ESTHER PATRICK dengan penghargaan dan kepercayaan perusahaan yang sepenuh hati karena dia benar-benar telah membantu hidup saya membayar proyek saya. Anda sangat beruntung memiliki kesempatan untuk membaca kesaksian ini hari ini. Jadi, jika Anda membutuhkan pinjaman, silakan hubungi Madam melalui email: (estherpatrick83@gmail.com)

    Anda juga dapat menghubungi saya melalui email saya di (siskawibowo71@gmail.com) jika Anda merasa kesulitan atau menginginkan prosedur untuk mendapatkan pinjaman

    Sekarang, yang saya lakukan adalah mencoba untuk memenuhi pembayaran pinjaman bulanan yang saya kirim langsung ke rekening bulanan Nyonya seperti yang diarahkan. Tuhan akan memberkati Nyonya ESTHER PATRICK untuk Segalanya. Saya bersyukur

    ReplyDelete