Friday, September 24, 2021

Timed the market or time in the market?

Actually, how about both?

Both are not mutually exclusive. 

If u got in at a market high, u need to spend a longer time in market to earn the MOS ( margin of safety), if u timed in correctly, u are less at risk leaving the portfolio to gain dividends. If u are able to get baggers, u can profit take and it became zero risk, until u put the money into use again.

CW call it trading around core positions. 

Doesn't matter the semantics, the important part is portfolio allocation into Cash or other equivalent asset class. The percentage of which is trial and error, until u find one that works.

But either way, u need to need some FA knowledge. Seriously, if u listen to Gurus talking about TA, like Gupta, ( not sure I get it correctly ), I think he can shame many FA wannabes with his analysis of macro themes. He just didn't box himself in semantics. Doing charts doesn't mean u are TA purist. 

Most things come with 2 sides. Pick a side to start, not to stay. I guess is sound advice. 

7 comments:

  1. Good to do both i.e. FA and TA; and market timing and time in the market. May be more stressful to do both?

    ReplyDelete


  2. HOW I GO MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, Am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help meet him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp number +2348119508814

    ❤️🌿🌿🌱🌱💓💓♦️♦️

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Mr. Susan William, I live in Hungary and today I am a happy woman and I have told myself that every creditor who saves my family from our poor situation i will testify to the world and university credit (United. Credit411@gmail.com ) approved and cedited me the loan sum of 250.000. euro . united.credit411@gmail.com is the best loan company for reliable, trustworthy loan with 1% interest. do You need a loan today, they offer all kinds of loans, contact them today for urgent loan at united.credit411@gmail.com (UC credit) does not request collateral. I am a living testimony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone,. I am a single dad at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all lies , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Anderson Raymond. I will advise you to contact Mr. Anderson if you are interested in getting a loan and you are sure you can pay them back on time you can contact them No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan.

    Facebook Page: Anderson Raymond Loan
    Phone: +1 (719) 629 0982
    Visit them Office Address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240

    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Anderson Raymond loan financial is the place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This information is very helpful. Thank You for sharing such valuable information with us. Bachat Khata

    ReplyDelete