Friday, July 9, 2021

Random thoughts: Favorite Character in Pokemon

Just had a conversation with my son and niece as we watch pokemon. 

I told them my favorite character is actually Team Rocket. I am not too sure if you catch the series in Netflix, but Team Rocket is really a talented Duo.

They are great cook, engineer business owner, poets and masters of disguise. 

They run a super successful masala stall, cook for school children and never failed to build a new innovative robot to catch Pikachu. Mind you, these are robots that can swim in sea, go under water, soar in sky. They even managed to build a robot that prepare wonderful deserts (In Sun and Moon Series)

Best of all, their resilience put Liu Bei in romance of 3 kingdoms to shame. They failed and get "blasted away" in almost EVERY episode, and never really had their "day". Yet come to the crux of major disaster/s, they always chip in their way, albeit insignificant, to help the main characters "Ash" prevent doomsday. 

 In fact, I wonder if they are moles planted in Team Rocket organization. LOL. 

If ever, I could interview an character, I would interview them, instead of ASH. 


5 comments:

  1. All the time favorite character in Pokémon is Pikachu. We provide customized solutions for Commercial Renovation Services Chicago IL. We have highly trained staff who's aim is to serve you as your desired Commercial Renovation needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much aware with other Pokeman characters but only with Pokeman game, that I played in my childhood. While best cleaning services in Ione CA you may visit them for professional services to its clients in variants sections.

    ReplyDelete