Friday, October 7, 2022

Random thoughts: Thankful for a satisfying day

Yesterday was a great day! I am thankful for it.

For those who read Rolf H2F3 post, it was one of the days where I feel everything is falling in place

We celebrated my wife's birthday. We didn't really celebrate birthdays beyond a meal at home due to Covind. I spent quite some time planning for this. While my wife changed the plan quite a bit to fit her busy tuition schedule, I can see she is visible happy about the meal out, and the surprise gifts we got for her, which are not expensive. 

I also meet up with some secondary school friends for a game of volleyball, and I brought my son along. I could not recognise most of my seniors, but I nonetheless had a good 1 hour game. I could not play longer as I need to fetch my wife from work. 

What really makes me happy is I used to be very anxious when I played a game with the seniors. This time round, I simply said I would like to play the role of a "setter", even to strangers. There are mistakes made, but it doesn't bother me anymore and I could really enjoy the game as it is. What I have been telling my pupils in my CCA to do, I finally is able to do it myself. 

Even my son said he has the best game play ever and would really want to play more. 

Although there is not much catching up with friends, I am just contented to have re-connect with my secondary school friends, even if it is just short whatsapp messages.

The time spent thinking and planning for my wife birthday celebration is really worth it. I realise I have spent so much time planning for my pupils' study and I have not put in as much thoughts for my family. Will try to do so more often. 



2 comments:

  1. Good Day To You All

    Here we are to provide you Legit Tools, Fullz, Tutorials, Dumps etc

    Contact 24/7
    @killhacks : ICQ/Tel.gram
    peeterhacks : Wickr/Skype

    CC Fullz with SSN Info
    Dumps with/without Pins Track 101/202
    High Credit Scores Fullz
    SSN+DOB+DL Fullz
    Business EIN Fullz
    Tax Return Filling Fullz
    Fullz for SBA/PUA/UI
    Office365 Logins/Leads
    I.P's/Proxies
    Combos in bulk
    Photo ID's/Passports
    DL Scan's

    TOOLS & TUTORIALS
    Carding Tools & Tutorials (Cashout, Transfers, Depsoits)
    Spamming Complete Package (Tools, Guides, Tutorials, Ebooks, Video Tuts)
    Ha-cking Stuff with All Required Tools,Operating System,Tutorials
    SMTP's/RDP's/C-Panel's/Shells
    Mailer's/Sender's/SMS Spoofing,Bombing
    Kali Linux Master Class Complete
    D**P/Da*K Web Complete Course
    Fr**D Bi**e 2021/2022
    RAT's/Vir-uses/Key-loggers
    Paypal/Coinbase/Amazon/Ebay Logins
    SQLi Injector/Penetration Testing

    Huge stuff available
    Will be provided on demand
    Bulk Fullz Available in cheap price
    Contact anytime, available 24/7
    Replacement available for invalid stuff
    Serious Buyers will welcome
    Discounts available on packages

    Hit me Up
    Tel.Gram : @leadsupplier
    IcQ : 752822040
    Skype/Wickr : peeterhacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Recording success in Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is not just buying and holding till when bitcoin sky-rocks, this has been longed abolished by intelligent traders ,mostly now that bitcoin bull is still controlling the market after successfully defended the $20,000 support level once again and this is likely to trigger a possible move towards $40,000 resistance area However , it's is best advice you find a working strategy by hub/daily signals that works well in other to accumulate and grow a very strong portfolio ahead. I have been trading with Mr Bernie doran daily signals and strategy, on his platform, and his guidance makes trading less stressful and more profit despite the recent fluctuations. I was able to easily increase my portfolio in just 3weeks of trading with his daily signals, growing my 0.9 BTC to 2.9BTC. Mr Bernie’s daily signals are very accurate and yields a great positive return on investment. I really enjoy trading with him and I'm still trading with him, He is available to give assistance to anyone who love crypto trading and beginners in bitcoin investment , I would suggest you contact him on WhatsApp : + 1424(285)-0682 , Gmail : (Bernie.doranfx01) or Telegram : bernie_fx for inquiries , Bitcoin is taking over the world

    ReplyDelete